As a React developer you will join our client’s software team that designs & develops web applications that excel in performance & user experience.
- You have got experience with React and you own an extensive toolkit to keep track of the state in an application – from useState() to redux-toolkit.
- You have experience with different tools to bundle and optimise frontend assets, such as Webpack, Vite or Parcel. You know how to set up a React project from scratch.
- You have knowledge of Node.js.
- You can work with GIT as version control.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience in this role (or you can make our jaws drop based on relevant projects you recently completed).
Master or bachelor degree in Computer Science/Informatics (or similar through work experience).
An experienced developer in a similar context for minimum 3 years.