For the implementation of a new website, we are looking for a Junior Front End Developer, this new websites of the company will be recreated in the Adobe Experience Manager technology.
For this mission, close to the Tech Lead, you will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Execute the developments & the testing of user stories & work items selected for the agreed sprint(s).
- Execute the low level design of the website in accordance to the functional analysis.
- Be active & proactive within the development team.
- You have minimum 6 months of experience in Front-end development in similar project context.
- You are an excellent team player.
- Problem solving and analytical mindset.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch or French. You also have a good knowledge of English.
- You have a first practical knowledge of creating custom and reusable AEM building blocks such as components, templates, dialogs, edit configs & experience in using and extending the Adobe Core Components, version 6.5.
- You have experience with front end technologies such as React.
- You have experience in working in an Agile project, using tools such as Jira or Azure DevOps.
- Advanced knowledge of Java (including Java 8 and J2EE) – debugging, performance,…
- HTML5, CSS3 knowledge
- Able to write Sling Models
- Practical experience of CI/CD pipelines & version control systems (Git)
- Basic Maven knowledge
- Basic knowledge of OSGi, JCR
- Basic knowledge of HTL/Sightly (templates, i18n, …)
- Understanding of Redux and its principles is a plus
- Familiar with writing Unit tests using Junit and AEM Mocks
- AEM 6.5