Location: Brussels / Remote – Occasionally to Paris or London
As a Java Frontedn Developer you are responsible for the development (technical design, development, testing and documenting) of J2EE and TypeScript applications.You can advise on best practices and make recommendations on the best technical solutions to implement the business requirements. Development methodology used is Agile (Scrum).
The key responsibilities include:
- Development of various applications for our digital banking portal or applications; the development is based on the specifications of the Business Analysis Team.
- Contributing to the design and architecture of the digital solutions, integrating architecture within the existing applications in collaboration with several teams.
- Safeguard quality through unit- and integration testing.
- Third line support for applications, interacting with Production Support Teams.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in software engineering and development.
- You have relevant professional experience in implementation projects with medium to large-sized teams.
- You have a broad experience with Java development and modern frontend applications.
- You are familiar with SaSS, Bootstrap, NgRx, Frontend Security topics, Hibernate and Backend Security topics.
- You keep up-to-date of the trends in Web development.
- You’re able to follow project practices and methodology (Agile/Scrum).
- You have a good knowledge of English and you can explain your views both orally and in writing. French and/or Dutch is an asset.