Location: 50% Leuven / 50% Remote
One of the objectives of your team is introducing new cases and delivering new functionalities to customers. For good team dynamics and logistics reasons we search for people locally available in Belgium. You will work on the development of a chat bot and are one of the technical specialists of the team. You design and develop conversations, you uphold the quality, update and expand the code base. You have a good sense of ownership and will work closely with other team members, Product Owner and Scrum Master.
- Being locally in Belgium is a MUST.
- Interpreting functional requirements and translate them into a technical design.
- Maintaining high standards for the quality of the code.
- Providing the necessary tests for implementing our test strategy.
- Have a passion for technical depth.
- Proactive and creative: take initiative to involve the right people and create a proper solution.
- Able to work together in a team, but also independent.
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic.
- Flexible and able to respond quickly to unforeseen circumstances.
- Good communication skills in English Knowledge.
Must have experience
- Python: relevant working experience
- Good knowledge of continuous integration & development principles
- Cloud native principles (microservices, RESTful design)
- Basic Linux Additional
Nice to have experience
- RASA (chatbot)
- JAVA (preferred Spring)