Location: Brussel, 50% remote
For our incubator we are looking for a Full Stack developer. The objective of the service is to help our internal customers develop prototypes and minimum viable solutions using software.
You will help our incubator team develop micro services and front-end/back-end components for use in our MVPs to accelerate rapid prototyping. In close collaboration with the lead SW architect and other full stack developers, you will work out the solution approaches to make our MVPs as successful and as scalable as possible. Your projects will vary depending on the current need and scope of the initiative.
We expect the team member to be open minded towards different ways of working, different software languages and technology stacks and be willing to get his/her hands dirty to get the job done.
- At least 5 years of experience as a full-stack developer
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python and C# are a must have.
- Knowledge of at least one common web front-end framework React or vuejs.
- Experience developing and implementing rest API’s.
- Experience with at least one common DBMS.
- Ability to write clean, effective, production-ready code.
- At least 2 years of project experience in Agile (Scrum) teams
- Team and communication skills
- Very good English skills (min. C1); German and/or French is an advantage