You’ll join the formed Privacy team to work on everything that is related to privacy. We believe that privacy is an essential part of the digital experience for all of our users and we’re looking for a great full-stack Java developer to help us realise our privacy vision.
As a member of this team you’ll be responsible for software craftsmanship, in the broad sense of the term. You’ll help define and refine solutions to problems in close collaboration with our business stakeholders, develop the software and safeguard the technical foundation of our software platforms (including automated tests, deploy pipelines, cloud infrastructure, …) as well as execute on full end-to-end responsibility, including production performance and monitoring.
- Your homebase is Antwerp, but you don’t mind sporadically travelling to Rotterdam or Amsterdam
- You’re comfortable interacting with a wide range of people such as DPOs, developers, product owners and marketeers
- You believe in agile and you understand why it matters
- You’re a good communicator when it’s needed
- Privacy & GDPR related topics are of (great) interest to you
- Modern Java & web development is not a secret to you and you’re passionate about its ecosystem
- Experience with AWS, MongoDB, NodeJS, TypeScript and/or Svelte would be nice