For our client located in Brussels we are looking for an experienced DWH Functional Analyst.
Our client will be facing many challenges in the upcoming years regarding its data platform. They are looking for a Functional Analyst to reinforce the DWH team. In this team, you will work with other analysts to deliver both business and regulatory project scope in the data warehouse.
- Translate the business requirements into functional requirements, adhering to the architecture in place.
- Pro-active communication and collaboration with power users.
- Guide and support business users in the adoption and usage of the reporting environment.
- Create and maintain the dimensional models.
- Manage the functional documentation.
- Coordinate the development and acceptance activities.
- Functional testing the deliverables.
- Capable of working autonomously and in a team;
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills;
- Excellent conceptual analysis skills (schema, graphs);
- Excellent planning & prioritization skills;
- Critical thinker;
- Strongly motivated to work with Business & IT;
- Dynamic, pragmatic, diplomatic;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Someone who goes “all the way” in his/her work;
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in analysis of Business requirements and set up of detailed IT requirements
- Knowledge of functional aspects of data warehousing and reporting
- Very good knowledge of business architecture principles
- Expert knowledge of o Data modeling:
- Kimball dimensional modeling
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Visio)
- Good knowledge o Power BI Desktop/Online
- SQL Server Database
- SQL Server Integration Services
- SQL Server Analysis Services – Tabular
- PowerBI Report Server
- SAS Base / Enterprise Guide
- SAS Data Integration Studio
- DB2 (Only DML for analysis purposes)