We are looking for an SAP Data Modeller/Analyst to join the Integration and Data Analytics team of our client. This role is crucial to bring supply chain process expertise to the regional data organization and accelerate developments and unleash the power of big data for teams across the affiliates and region.
You will work through the end-to-end cycle of requirements gathering, solution design, to analyzing and interpreting the outcome to highlight insights for end solutions.
The team is currently responsible for the delivery of data analysis, analytics, reporting and automation across EMEA Supply Chain using the Enterprise Data Lake and MS Azure tools + Databricks. On top they build custom solutions to drive process automation.
- Support with the build and delivery to gain visibility of key management information and insights.
- Play a key role in regional projects to drive value with the help of data and tools.
- Identifying the right data sets across several source systems to scale the data model
- Testing and validation of large data sets between SAP and the Data Lake to ensure data quality
- Lead implementation of a data asset catalogue for EMEA supply chain
- Working closely with data platform team for data ingestion
- Build partnership with SAP and BI teams and define priorities for EMEA
- Collaborate closely with data scientists, engineers, and other analysts to make the company more data driven.
- Partnership with the business to drive fit for purpose, value driving solutions
- Very good knowledge of SAP and it’s data structures / tables in supply chain
- Capable of building data models
- Experience with SAP BO and SAP BW and SAP ERP / SAP S/4HANA
- Ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to stakeholders
- SQL skillset
- Experience in azure tools (Data Factory, SQL, PowerBI) is a plus
- Team player who can think outside of the box
- Detail oriented, with a high degree of accuracy and consistency
- Break down complex data related issues and develop solutions based on this analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on team player who prioritizes strong collaboration
- Startdate: 1/04/2024
- Full remote, occasional travel
- This company is based in Belgium, work permit is necessary