For the Business Analyst role, we are looking for;
- Someone that has analytical skills, is able to document processes and is able to identify process improvements.
- Has a natural talent for translating best practices into business processes that fit the organization.
- Someone who can analyze the business and identify how the control framework should be implemented. Use frameworks to update policies and define procedures in alignment with the business stakeholder.
- You are passionate about delivering high quality software.
- You are an active contributor in a fun, motivated & growing team.
- You are detailed, flexible & organized.
- You are result driven with a positive mindset.
- You are solution oriented.
- You have experience with agile and scrum methodologies.
- You support in the analysis of new integrations and reported issues.
- You have a master in IT or equivalent through experience .
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- You have experience with technical documentation.