- As a BI business analyst, you will report to the BI Hub manager. The BI Hub drives BI initiatives and provide insights throughout the organisation. You’ll support the team to bring these to a successful conclusion, focusing on the TV data domain.
- You will capture and review the BI requirements together with the business stakeholders.
- You will align requirements with mid- and long-term road-map.
- You assess feasibility and impact of business requirements on the existing BI environment (e.g., data model and visualisations).
- You translate business requirements to logical data models/data requirements to ensure correct implementation and delivery.
- You support dash-boarding & reporting implementation in line with the requirements.
- You collaborate with delivery teams to consolidate & validate the existing logical BI data models.
Degree & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree (or equivalent in experience) in IT, quantitative analytics, economics, marketing, ….
- Some years of experience in a business analytical environment
- Experience in telecom and/or TV environment is a plus
Technical skills & Attitudes:
- Strong experience with Business Intelligence environments
- Strong knowledge of BI data modelling/translating business requirements into dimensional models
- Relevant experience with Power BI
- Knowledge of SQL (Teradata / Oracle), used in a BI context
- Understanding of data flow in a BI environment
- Analytical mindset
- Able to manage projects in an autonomous way from business requirements to reporting and visualisation
- Team player, dynamic, entrepreneurial, self-starter, stress resistant, pro-active, constructive mind-set and fast learner profile.
- Strong communication skills & result oriented
- Languages: NL and EN or FR and EN (written & oral)